Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Diagnoses (as of 4-25-12) ;)

- Gastroparesis

- Autonomic Neuropathy (which has caused me to lose (surgically) my gallbladder, appendix, uterus, and colon; and is currently affecting my bladder and adrenal glands)

- Nerve fiber damage

- Interstitial Cystitis

- Vulvodynia

- Fibromyalgia

- Rheumatoid Arthritis

- POTS Syndrome

- Adrenal insufficiency

- PCOS

- Migraines (the cause shows up on an MRI)

- Survivor of two DVTs & Pulmonary Embolism

- Only 60% blood flow in my legs

- Rare disease that affects your organs, yet to receive an official medical name (4th patient diagnosed with this at the Mayo Clinic)

...I feel like I'm forgetting something. If I did forget something, I'll come back and add it to the list. (You have to laugh at life when you have so many diagnoses that you start to forget them all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment